Wednesday, April 2, 2008

This past week has been super crazy busy. Right now I am trying to juggle two part time jobs, my photo hustle, photo editing, free lancing and trying to kick it. I can't complain because i love everything that is keeping me busy. I spent this past weekend in SF, Stockton and LA. Yes in all three cities! I had a meeting in SF with the talented FERNANDO MARTI and the lovely folks of EL TECOLTE to discuss the Mission Project we are working on. After the meeeting, I drove to Stockton to catch the homies the RIGHTEOUS MOVEMENT and THE PARK open up for TALIB KWELI at UOP. I was super bummed because i went on a last minute whim and i didn't bring a camera... SNAP, what kind of photographer am I! The folks at UOP though sure know how to treat the preformers. Each of the dudes was hooked up with their own flossy room, wireless internet, and room service. HEAVEN. The next day i drove to LA to photograph ROCCET for a "Show and Prove" piece for one of my favorite magazines, XXL. Crazy weekend, but i wouldn't have it any other way. When ever i get a moment, i have been trying to put together a book of images from my trip to Austin for the SXSW music festival a few weeks ago. Below are some samples.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Nina Parks said...

Dang, busy lady! We still gotta get together and do a photo show.