Thursday, June 23, 2011

Todays Inspiration: Collodion Tin Types of Modern Day Cowboys.

Most of what I share on my blog is personal work; photos from my archive, images from projects I am currently working on or snapshots of moments shared with friends.  I take pictures because there is something inside of me that needs to do it. I can't explain it. "It" just is.  Some days however are easier than others to produce work. Sometimes I need to push my self a little to create. What I find helps me to move past those more challenging days is the inspiration I get from seeing other artist work.  I am lucky because I am surrounded by creative people. It's their energy that keeps me motivated. Soooo I've decided to not just dedicate this blog to my own work but to share the work of people who inspire me.
FIRST UP.


No comments: