Thursday, November 11, 2010

Guerrero Gallery

























I met Andres Guerrero a few years ago at an art show where he was showing some work with the 7th Letter crew. Though I don't remember the name of the gallery, I do remember I was really impressed with his painting style and the composition of his work. Fast forward a few years later and Andres became part owner and curator at the White Wall Gallery and put me in my first big group show called WELL HUNG with some of the bay areas best female artist.  Andres and I stayed friends through out the years and I am happy to report that he has embarked on a new artistic venture. Today he is the owner of a new art space, Guerrero Gallery and I couldn't be happier for him.

About a month ago Andres called and asked if I would shoot some photos of him for story that the San Francisco Arts Quarterly was writing on him. Of course I said yes. Thanks Andres for thinking of me. Click HERE to read the interview and check out the rest of the magazine.  

No comments: