Thursday, November 25, 2010

Upcoming: Amate & The Bridge is Over

I am particiapting in a couple great shows in the coming week.

This Saturday in SF at the Lopo Gallery come check out the Bridge is Over Show. The show, curated by the hard working, Ken Harman, brings together some really great artist from the greater East Bay area.  I will be showing more images from the caliLOVE series which was created entirely in Oakland. I got a sneak peak at the show on Tuesday when i dropped off my art work and was blown way by all of the amazing art work. Especially Keba Konte's pieces.  Come see them for yourself.  The show opens at 6pm.  

December 3rd at Intersection for the Arts, the incredibly talented poet, Leticia Hernandez, asked me to share some images as part of her annual event: Women Painting Stories. I am really looking forward to hearing her poem about the Mission which was inspired by visuals from the muralist Juana Alicia, the photographer Michelle Gutierrez and myself. If your free Dec 3rd, please stop by. It's going to be an amazing event.

*Thank you Leticia and Ken for including my images on the flyer.

No comments: